6 Month Contract with Right to Hire
1. Technical analyst- strong technical understanding and development background
a. not a specific technology and does not need to be hands on currently but needs to be able to contribute to conversations with the development team
2. Banking and/or cyber security experience
a. Privilege Access Management- nice to have
3. Creating presentation decks for C level
a. a portion of this resources job will be to help with presentations to executive
- 10+ years of experience in information technology preferably with an emphasis on information security
- Previous software development experience
- Experience working on projects using agile/scrum methodologies. Acting as a business analyst/ app owner for software development projects
- General understanding and experience in some or all of the following technologies - Java, .NET, Oracle
- Must have knowledge of enterprise systems and infrastructure along with a business process improvement mindset with a drive for controls, automation and efﬁciency
- In depth knowledge and understanding of technical execution disciplines (performance management, process improvement, architecture and design, communications)
- General understanding of Financial Services and key drivers of business performance
- Clear leadership skills and ability to exercise judgment and sound decision-making under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills, able to communicate with senior Technology and Business management
- Proven ability to inﬂuence others across all contributing teams and disciplines
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships from both a business and technical point of view
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.