Aerotek is seeking a Controls engineer who is responsible for all aspects of the Control System Operation and Functionality of Industrial Equipment. This position includes control system design and system architecture development, control software definition, programming, documentation and development. A successful Controls Engineer will be able to communicate technical issues effectively and convert complex mechanical systems to continuous, linear control algorithms.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience with Industrial type equipment design
- Familiarity with design of PLC software to control diesel engine driven generator, electrical motors, or other electro-mechanical devices
- PLC programming skills, designing of sheet metal and structural steel enclosures
- CodeSys programming experience preferred
- Knowledge of industrial electrical devices and controls; automotive electrical devices and controls; electrical wiring similar to the automotive or industrial type.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.