- Work with product owners and other team members to define, analyze, and implement required functionality
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform
- Drive architectural discussions to deliver a solid, detailed technical design and architectural documentation
- Create governance within development teams to improve processes and deliver best in class applications
- Code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Maintain existing code and assets and troubleshoot bugs within a complex code base.
- Regularly communicate with project team regarding task-level ticket status, including updates to task tracking software to reflect task progress and state
- Identify issues with existing code and proactively suggest recommended changes to prevent challenges in the future
- Deliver end-to-end Salesforce B2C e-commerce solutions
- Mentor and support team members
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in B2C eCommerce web development
- Experience with HTML5, and CSS, SASS
- Experience in languages and platforms such as Ruby, Python, and Java
- Experience with MVC and Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience integrating third party APIs (Google Tag Manager, Facebook, etc.)
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms, version control systems (such as Git or Mercurial), Jenkins, Gulp, Jira, Confluence, Git Hub, and Bit Bucket
- Experience working in Agile development environments; utilizing Scrum principals to execute projects
- Experience mentoring and/or managing a small team and a willingness to act as both a “doer” and a leader.
- Familiar with Build and Deployment automation CI/CD processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer certification received within the past two years
- Familiarity with non-SFCC eCommerce platforms