- The selected candidate will provide the necessary engineering to customize building-specific elevator control systems.
- The successful candidate will take contract specific data provided by the local office and translate that information into a design specification.
- The engineer will use this information to design a building-specific elevator system starting with a base configuration utilizing schematic capture tools to create a custom wiring diagram.
- The engineer will also create specifications for the factory to build a customized controller, set software parameters for the specific configuration and interface with the local office staff to insure the customer's requirements are satisfied.
- The successful candidate will work in a fast pace environment on individual assignments, must be self-motivated, capable of working with little supervision, willing to take a leadership role when resolving technical issues and must be a team player who works well across various departments.
- Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written) and computer skills are required.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously is required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years+ of related work experience designing, installing, troubleshooting, and supporting electrical systems is required.
- The successful candidate will also need to communicate effectively with mechanics installing systems in the field and manufacturing associates in the factory.
- Experience with electrical engineering schematic tools is desirable.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) is required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.