• Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create reliable and flexible iOS apps bound for the iOS AppStore and retail customer’s devices.
• Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
• Expert in iOS App Development on Swift and Objective-C
• Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
• Solid understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• Comfortable with integration to RESTful APIs
• 3-5 years of experience in product development as engineer or senior engineer.
• Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
• Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
• A team player with a start-up/intrapenuer mindset.
• Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Familiar with frameworks such as React Native, Angular and Ionic
IT & Technical