Our partner is actively searching for experienced Java Developers who will leverage their technology skills to develop business solutions within the healthcare industry. The applicant will be challenged with cutting-edge technologies to provide a modern framework for Java/Linux-based solutions across virtualized machines, and hybrid cloud platforms. They will be engaged in a wide variety of work, including but not limited to web applications and web service development, platform development, automation, and coaching/mentoring of teams adopting the platforms. The role will include dealing with complex business integrations, eliciting requirements, and implementing secure and high-performance services consumed by various devices and applications across the organization.
1 - 7+ years Java Development experience with experience around REST API development
2 - Ability to develop services for AWS or other containerized environments
3 - Recent Spring Boot/ Microservices experience.
* BS in computer science or related technical degree
* 5+ years of implementation experience using Java/J2EE (Java 7 or 8 +), Spring framework (Spring batch, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Integration)
* Working experience of Core JAVA, J2EE, Multithreading, Collections
* Experience building RESTful services using libraries like JAX-RS 2.0 , Jersey
* Working knowledge of RDBMS (e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL Server) & HANA.
* Experience with NoSQL implementations a plus (e.g., Hadoop).
* Experience with Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA, Git.
* Good understanding of HL7, XML, XSD, XSLT, FHIR.
* Performance Testing and tuning experience with Java, Spring framework
* Continuous Integration and Build Automation using Maven, Nexus Repository
* Working Knowledge of JDBC and Data sources usage & Eclipse
* Knowledge of building applications on AWS, Docker is a plus.
* Provides tier 3, on-call support for integration application problems and issues
* Strong knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration.
* Strong knowledge of application testing and test-driven development using Junit, Mockito, and Spring Test.
* Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Develops complex RESTful web services in a cross-functional and agile development team.
* Will be creating applications with backend as SAP HANA.
* Develop applications based on Java/J2EE, spring application Framework, message driven beans, running on WebSphere application server, Docker
* Working from functional/ technical specifications, write technical specifications that communicate the technical design of a project, using flow charts, data flow diagrams, pseudo-code, ER diagrams, and other methods of documenting a technical design.
* Perform code reviews to ensure quality of programming through standards enforcement, peer code review and automated tools.
* Must be self-motivated, creative and technically astute. Analyzes, reviews, and alters programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements.
* Provides on-call support for production systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.