SR DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
• Building and maintaining tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
• 2 to 3 Years Hands on DevOps experience
• Onboard Code from BitBucket repositories into the Static Code Analysis Tool
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
• Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
• Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
• Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
• Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
• Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
• Work with open-source technologies as needed.
• Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT.
• Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
• Be a team player.
• Knowledge of a Static Code Analysis Tool
• Knowledge of AWS CodeBuild and CodeDeploy preferred
• Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
• Strong experience with databases such as SQL, PostGreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, DynamoDB
• Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services: EC2, ECS, S3 Etc...
• Knowledge of Atomist Automation Tool a Plus.
• Use Scripting tools to automate software process migrations.
• Experience with application/data migration to AWS
• Experience in creating automated build and deployment process
• Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, High Available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
• More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development.
• Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
• Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.