Project Overview: Work as part of EASi's team supporting Boeings Space Launch System (SLS). This program will provides a critical heavy-lift capability built to rigorous human-rated safety standards to carry people and cargo back to the moon - this time to stay - and on to Mars. SLS will launch larger payloads farther in our solar system, faster than ever before possible. It will be the most powerful rocket ever built, enabling diverse exploration, science and security missions. SLS is also the world's only super heavy rocket capable of safely transporting astronauts to deep space with major payloads like landers, habitats and Gateway elements
* Execute procedures to fulfil specific tasks by team or SW Engineers. One example task is to simulate the tanking of the 1st Stage of the SLS rocket.
* Execute procedures to bring up the booster simulation and to shut down the simulation.
* Current tools are custom made for Boeing so individuals must be able to learn the system.
* 3- 5 years experience with Windows and Linux command line environments.
* Experience troubleshooting/debugging, navigating systems, adding/removing SW applications, scripting.
* Experience with Human Safety Critical Software is a plus.
* It would be a bonus to have experience with the following technologies and processes:
o File Management
o Firewalls, Gateways, Routers
o Network protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP
o Ethernet Cabling
o High Voltage vs Low Voltage
o Reading Schematics
o Red-lining procedures and processes for improved safety, reliability and performance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.