Currently, we are conducting a search for a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art packaging equipment for the pharmaceutical, medical, health and beauty and aerospace industries. They have an immediate opening for a Project Manager and our client is looking to interview candidates ASAP and have someone start in January 2020.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management
- Knowledge of process equipment (packaging equipment is a plus)
- Experience with project management software
- Engineering background and or degree is a plus
Please see a brief job description below.
- Attend project kick off meetings with customers to assure projects scope and understand customer's expectations
- Develop Gantt charts and monitor progress of deliverables
- Weekly production meetings to ensure projects stay on track
- Work with suppliers to schedule project lead times
- Monitor budget and costs throughout the project life cycle
- Work with engineering team on project modifications
- Active champion for LEAN implementation processes
- Present post project analysis to management team for purpose of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.