*** NO CORP to CORP***
Assists IT leadership in developing and maintaining an enterprise wide standardized test management process with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems.
* Reviews requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide feedback.
* Identifies, records, documents thoroughly and track bugs.
* Performs thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
* Develops and implements solutions for selected problems and opportunities, including but not limited to documentation, design, development, testing and implementation.
* Works with teams to guide the continued improvement of the processes and standards involved in gathering and documenting requirements and delivering effective solutions.
* Monitors debugging process results, takes action accordingly.
* Tracks quality assurance metrics, including but not limited to defect densities and open defect counts.
* Researches and recommends new testing tools and test strategies from internal and external sources.
* Isolates, replicates, reports defects and verifies defect fixes.
* Provides QA oversight and education to development teams through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
* Conducts routine audits on production performance and reports results to IT management.
* Ensures that test plans meet functional and design specifications and requirements of the appropriate systems.
* Where appropriate employs functional and design specifications to design effective test plans.
* Conducts design reviews with development teams to ensure compliance with established development, quality assurance, and system security standards.
* Maps test cases against specifications and original business requirements, including prioritizing and planning testing activities.
* Develops documents and maintains functional test cases and other test artifacts (i.e. test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts).
* Executes and evaluates manual or automated test cases and documents test results; review test results with development team.
* Basic knowledge of HIPAA transaction code sets (EDI)
* Expert knowledge of and ability to execute all phases of the test management lifecycle.
* In-depth knowledge of SQL, ability to construct moderately complex SQL queries
* Strong knowledge of quality assurance processes and standards, including the development and use of test metrics.
* knowledge of .net, SQL Server, Python, JAVA, SSIS, Excel and SSRS
* Produces work that is accurate and complete.
* Produces the appropriate amount of work.
* Actively learns through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures to learn.
* Rebounds from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
* Knows the most effective and efficient process to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans.
* Interpersonal skills - interacts effectively with individuals both inside and outside; relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
* Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences and make presentations; demonstrated ability to create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases from specifications or verbal communications.
* Time management and organizational skills. Uses time his/her efforts on the more important priorities. Can attend to a broader range of activities. Meets deadlines.
* Strong knowledge of audit processes, and the ability to effectively implement and maintain them.
* Good leadership skills, with the ability to establish direction, build alliances and influence others.
* Strong customer service skills and service orientation.
* Strong collaboration skills.
* Good facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Basic mathematics skills.
* Ability to speak and be understood in English.
* Ability to handle confidential information with appropriate discretion.
* Knowledge of healthcare claims processing systems
* Knowledge of IT process improvement and various IT QA standards
* Knowledge of the Agile development methodology.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.