Quality Assurance Technician Job Responsibilities:
-Inspects parts to ensure customer requirements and job specifications are met using standard manual QC equipment including, micrometers, height gages, inside micrometers, pin gages, surface plates
worknig within tight tolerances, down to 0.0001'.
- Interfaces with customers as needed to build knowledge of specific customer requirements
- Prioritizes daily inspection workload with the Value Stream Leaders
- Manages refinishing work and is responsible for communication with workers, including their coaching and training to improve performance and build capabilities
- Has overall responsibility for processing internal and external returns, including decisions regarding touch ups or part replacements in consultation with Value Stream team leaders
- Documents internal 'kickbacks' and 'RMA's' and communicated to Production Management
- Supports improvement activities related to reporting imperfection trends, repeated problems, root causes, etc., and actions taken to improve worker capability and performance
- Performs required inspection tool calibrations per schedule
- Participate in continuous improvement program
- Attend value stream meetings
- Participate in required value stream training
help build out quality lab will be a key responbility as well
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.