Candidates needs to have consultant mindset.
* Candidates must exhibit a high level of ownership
* Caliber that fits into consultancy- get in and solve any kind of problem
* Developer needs to be told what to do- does not help him
These roles are react focused.
* Ideal candidate would be a senior resource with over 8 years of experience
* If there is a candidate strong in react then they would be willing to see them but the majority of the roles are senior consultants.
* Experience interfacing with clients using Slack, Zoom, email
* Experience working with Jira, GitHub, Google Docs etc
* Over 3 years experience with react is required
* Ideal combinations:
* rails/react or
* Multiple systems they will be working on
* Rails/ react/ node / react native
* Php/python/ Jenga/ java/ .net
What You'll Be Doing
* Work as part of a small team (two developers, one PM, one designer, one QA) to build React.js applications for client.
* Architect, build and maintain excellent quality React.js applications with clean code.
* Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
* Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
* Integrate with third-party API's.
* Write unit and integration tests.
* Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
* Assist with building estimates.
* Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
* Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
* Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
* Be part of a community of React.js developers that share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
* A minimum of 3+ years of professional software development experience. 5+ years preferred but not required.
* 3+ Year of professional experience working with React.js.
* Demonstrated proficiency with Redux.
* Demonstrated experience building complex React applications.
* Experience with the following languages a plus but not required:
* Ruby on Rails
* React Native
* A four-year college degree is required.
* Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
* Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process.
* Ability to identify with the goals of clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
* An understanding of React.js best practices and a commitment to following them.
* Ability to work through new and difficult React.js issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
* Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React.js applications.
* A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
* Forensic attention to detail.
* You're passionate about software development...it's not just your career, it's your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
* You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
* Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
bsheppard (at) teksystems (dot) (com)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.