Title: Software Architect Senior (.net, c#, azure / AWS)
Location: Coppell, TX 75019
Duration: 12+ Months
We are looking for a hands-on Software Architect Senior who is passionate about architecting and building cloud native highly scalable enterprise level software products. The ideal candidate should have proven experience architecting and implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for enterprise level business applications. The candidate need to have cloud based application development experience as well. Azure is preferred cloud platform. Mobile development experience is a plus.
The main tools are going to be Microsoft such as .net, c#, azure (azure is the preferable platform, but AWS experience is fine as well), microservices, SOA,TOGAF.
Software Architect Senior:
• Re-architects legacy applications (Microsoft stack) to make them scalable, and satisfactory for end users using Service Oriented Architecture.
• Leads the effort to promote existing custom applications to cloud platform.
• Leads technical teams for designing customer-facing enterprise class applications to deliver robust, scalable, and efficient software solutions.
• Works with project leads to conceptualize technical strategies, and design/review design the requirements for the project.
• Sets solution design standards and develops reference implementations.
• Provides documentation, training, and support for the designed solution.
• Contributes to the timely, high-quality delivery of customer facing software projects.
• Needs to be experienced in robust, quick and efficient system integrations with 3rd parties.
• Needs to be experienced in enabling business partners to be self-sufficient in designing business process workflows.
• Needs to have good understanding of various cloud offerings - Saas, Paas and Iaas.
• Must have good knowledge about relational and NoSQL databases.
• Up-to-date knowledge of new cutting edge technologies around Single Sign-On, Mobile development, DevOps, Software Architecture, Cloud Offerings etc.
• Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor degree with 10+ years’ experience. Advance degree preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience in architecting the software applications.
• Candidate must have a strong attention to detail.
• Candidate must be a team player with constructive attitude towards the business problems.
• Candidate should be able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively with both technical and non-technical parties.
• Participate on several development project teams with the perspective to ensure all standards and processes are followed, good designs and quality documentation is created before handoff of a project to the support team.
• Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Charan V V D
Resource Development Manager
Direct 1: 469-533-7258
Phone: 972-234-0058 -Extn- 7258