- Secret Level Clearance Eligible
- Proven experience designing, developing, and maintain software for a variety of engineering applications.
- Collaborative skills working with other software and hardware developers understanding their analytic and interface requirements.
- Experience developing software tools and interfaces
- Enhanced skills designing, developing, and testing operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
- Operational specifications and ability to formulate and analyze software requirements.
- Designing embedded systems software on legacy, current, and emerging systems
- Assist following established processes and procedures for development and testing including configuration management
- Windows and Office tools
- Interfaces of multiple operating systems (Linux, OpenVMS, etc.)
1. Agile Methodology
2. Experience coding (C/C++, Java)
3. Debugging, Troubleshooting Code
Journeyman: 3+ years of experience
- BS/MS degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline)
- Understanding of software development cost and financial implications of development, modification, and reuse
- Understanding of risk management and mitigation
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to digest new technical information at a rapid pace for practical use
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to work with changing requirements as developed and communicated from customer feedback
- Eagerness to improve efficiency and streamline work procedures
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.