The LabVIEW Developer will be responsible for managing updates and improvements to the bioreactor system control software that uses a multi-component approach to link an embedded real-time controller with a Windows application front-end including a Web App-based User Interface.
- Manage Software Development Lifecycle (SDL) for a medium-sized application, including preparation of requirements, documentation, designing and implementing working code on LabVIEW, and managing software testing according to GAMP-5 (category 4 system).
- Document existing and new systems and software features, including descriptions of highlevel architecture, design decisions, and algorithms.
- Prepare build events, configurations, and installation scripts required to prepare software distributions and installers in an automated fashion.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
- Certified LabVIEW Developer, or equivalent experience.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience migrating existing projects to newer LabVIEW development versions (from 2014 version).
- Ability to re-factor existing working code to improve testability and development efficiency while maintaining function and performance.
- Ability to manage and update existing testing frameworks and methodologies to improve testing efficiency, including creation of automated tests.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.