This position is responsible for developing test plans and automated tests. The individual will work with system test and DevOps teams to develop a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
Our client is a leading ground systems provider to the military satellite industry. They offer platforms connecting a variety of satellite constellations with an array of remote terminals. Terminals are installed on aircraft, maritime vessels, and other ground-based military and government assets. These terminals provide internet and voice capabilities to remote and austere locations.
- Work with system architects and integration test engineers to develop and automate tests, including functional, system and performance tests
- Work with DevOps engineers to integrate automated tests into CI/CD pipelines
- Deploy software artifacts and test suites effectively
- Participate as a member of an agile scrum team
Top Skills Details
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Two to five years of experience in test automation or programming
- Familiar with a range of scripting/programming languages (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Communications and networking protocols
- Source Control / Revision Control (Git)
- Linux OS, Virtual Machines (KVM, VMware, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.