The Microsoft systems administrator is responsible for the health and administration of our Windows platform, primarily focusing on the health of our Exchange on-prem/Office 365 Exchange Online (EOL) hybrid environment. The candidate must have an understanding of Azure AD Connect Synchronization process, including, but not limited to joining, provisioning, and deprovisioning, as well as a good understanding of object flow and how objects transition from the connector space to the metaverse.
Roles and responsibilities
The principal responsibilities and routine tasks of a Microsoft systems administrator are as follows:
* Responsible for the functioning of Microsoft systems under Active Directory (including on-prem and Azure AD, DNS, ADFS, PKI, DFS, DHCP), Exchange/O365 Hybrid Environment, Microsoft Teams, SCOM,
* Resolve user/group identity conflicts resulting from on-prem/cloud syncs performed by Azure AD Connect.
* Assist with new phases of on-prem to EOL migrations.
* Collaborate with the Identity Management team to set policy around attributes and sync rules.
* Install, maintain, and update the operating systems on the physical and virtual servers as well as the Microsoft server software.
* Oversee server logs and event to ensure proper server function and availability.
* Perform advanced diagnostics during emergency situations; must be available to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary.
* Perform system and application updates. Apply new firmware updates.
* Update and maintain documentation for each service; specifically, its configuration, operation, and diagnostic procedure for the platform.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.