Client is looking for Oracle PL/SQL developer with experience into Unix Shell Scripting. 4Yrs exp will do...
Required: • Core Java, Web services, API development mandatory • Git Optional: • Agile
Required: • Core Java, Web services , API , Apigee • Git Optional: • Agile
Generic Automation Tester position needs “Ruby” experience is a must have.
Required: • IIB/Message Broker • Informatica/ETL • Batch job scheduling with ESP or other similar tools • Jenkins, Maven, ANT, NEXUS, Shell Scripting • SVN / GitHub and UrbanCode Deploy • Oracle sql Optional: • Splunk and NewRelic • JCL and JCL utilities
- Design, develop and implement new software functionalities for digital image capture, enhancement and transmission. Software portfolio includes Opentext Captiva, scanning, ADLIB and Deposit 21 (check image scan and transmission). • Design, develop and i
Client is looking for someone with Intermediate experience with Rubi & Cucumber skill.
• Resource must have advanced skills in data profiling, mapping and data modeling. Profiling is the ability to consume data from disparate sources and determine if that information is sufficient to satisfy the business requirements. This includes querying
Description: A person in this role is responsible for reverse engineering current actuarial processes contained either with Access Databases and/or SQL code. It is the responsibility of this individual to analyze the existing process and then identify dep
Skills: Data Warehousing - at least 5 years Informatica - at least 7 years Strong SQL Skills Teradata Nice to have: Data Analysis Shell Scripting ESP/Scheduling Tools Experience
This team provides test data management services to Clients BSA developers and testers that include data masking, sub setting, and gold copies. Role description: • Work with Development teams and Testing Teams in understanding Test Data needs • Identify D
Client is looking for Informatica Developer with the following skills: Informatica SQL IDQ Shell Scripting
Role Description: .NET development position performing maintenance on existing solutions as well as the development of new capabilities needed to automate business processes for the department. Primary development responsibilities include solutions to aut
• Looking for a reliable, motivated and results-oriented Big Data engineer. The candidate must have 8-10 years progressive experience in designing/developing IT solutions and at least 3 years experience in developing Big Data solutions using Hadoop stack
* Work with Development and Testing Team to understand Test Data Needs * Identify Data for Application needs across Mainframe Databases • Extract, Mask and Insert Identified Data • Automate/Document the process • Maintain the Regression Data and Restore t
Required Data Power ( Primary) Message Broker/IIB (Secondary) Java script /web services / XSLT SOA experience Optional Agile
Required: • Java, Java script • Run support - Good troubleshooting and communication skills Optional: • Apis (SOA, Rest) • GitHub • Degree in Computer science or related
• Angular 4.0 • Must Have Experience in Node/NPM • Must Have Experience in Angular CLI
Position Details: Title: SQL Server DBA Location: Columbus, OH Description: SQL Server DBA Responsibilities: • Administer, maintain and utilize policies and procedures for ensuring the security, and integrity of the databases. • Resolve database performan
Business Objects Reporting and PL SQL developer Knowledge of WebFocus Reporting is plus
One of our Fortune 100 Insurance clients is looking for SQL DBA to work out of there Columbus, OH location. Job Description SQL Server DBA Responsibilities: • Administer, maintain and utilize policies and procedures for ensuring the security, and integrit